NPC, Hill Dwarf, Female
Ftr1/Rgr2 – Height 4’1" – HP 23 – Init +3 – Spd 20 – AC 15
Languages Spoken: Common, Dwarven, Orc, Goblin AL:LN
Attack +5 melee, or +6 ranged;
SV Con +8, Dex +3, Wis +1 Prof +2
Str 14, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 10.
Fighting Style: Archery, Two-weapon fighting
Proficiencies: Athletics – Animal Handling – Survival – Perception – Nature – land vehicles, Woodcarver’s tools
Spells Known (2) / Spell Slots 2 Cure Wounds, Ensnaring Strike
Possessions: 60gp, Studded Leather (12), holy water, healer’s kit, climber’s kit, hunting trap, potion of healing x2,
Abilities: Second Wind – Difficult terrain does not slow down the group.
Can’t become lost except by magic
Stealthy at normal pace
Survival – proficient wis +2
Favored Enemy: Orcs, Goblins, advantage when tracking
Favored Terrain: Forests
When you make an Intelligence or
Wisdom check related to your favored terrain, your
proficiency bonus is doubled if you are using a skill that
you’re proficient in.
While traveling for an hour or m ore in your favored
terrain, you gain the following benefits:
• Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
• Your group can’t become lost except by magical means.
• Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling, you remain alert to danger.
• If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
• When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
• While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area